I've been very busy.
- One computer died, a new one arrived. I needed time to mourn. Time to overcome the trauma and face the new one without apprehension.
- Went for coffee with a new friend, a very inspiring young writer!
- I finished a painting and started another.
- Made the most amazing Vegan Chocolate Mousse ever!
- Started to contemplate the idea that all relationships end and separation is something that might have a good bad side (????) I know it doesn't make sense.
- Almost bought a new camera. The one I had in mind turned out not to be as great as it advertised and so the search continues...as a well as the crappy photos on this blog. I apologise and promise to find a new camera soon.
For all these and some more I will talk next week, because now I'm packing my small suitcase for a weekend in Belgrade (Yuppi!!!)
See you on Monday!